Who doesn’t know about GoDaddy? This top-class domain service provider is highly famous among businesses. It is the world’s largest services platform for businesspersons around the globe. It has a worldwide community of 20+ million. This American domain registration and hosting web company started in Delaware, and now it has its head office in Scottsdale, Arizona.
GoDaddy is your best companion and will help you make a presence in the web world. From personal to small businesses or already existing giant companies, it helped everyone from domain registration to hosting services. But not many of us are aware that GoDaddy also provides webmail services to the users. This guide will inform you of Webmail GoDaddy’s login and account setup process. Let’s dig deeper into the post.
GoDaddy – Introduction
GoDaddy is a company that offers many different products and services for users with different needs. They cover many grounds, from domain registration to website builders and everything in between. As such, it’s no surprise that they also offer their email services. However, most people don’t know where to find their GoDaddy email account login details when needed. If you are one of these people, read on to discover how to access your account with this well-known provider of Internet services and solutions.
What is GoDaddy Webmail?
GoDaddy webmail is an email service that allows users to send and receive emails from other email clients. Using email service, you can set up an account for your business and connect with customers directly through an email server. There are several ways by which you can log in to GoDaddy email.
How to Sign Up a GoDaddy Webmail Account?
If you don’t have a GoDaddy login account and want to create one, follow the steps that will help you create an account with this global giant.
- Open the GoDaddy webpage, click on Sign In
- A login page will appear on the screen, and you need to enter the username, customer ID, and password to access your account.
- Next, move to the “Product” option and click on the “Create” button.
- You will see plenty of email addresses but select the one email address as per your business needs.
- Now you need to choose your “Domain” after that, and you will be asked for a password and create the new one by following the process.
- In the next steps, click on the “Create” button and wait for the email confirmation.
- After receiving the email, click on the “Next” Button and start using go daddy’s email service.
How to Login to Your GoDaddy Email?
Now you have created the email account with GoDaddy, but creating an account isn’t enough; GoDaddy login is the ultimate thing that uncovers the amazing feature of this service. Follow the underneath steps to login into your account without hassle.
- You must enter your account information on that page, including your email address and password.
Note– that if you have two-factor authentication enabled on your account, you may need to enter the code that is sent to your phone.
- Once you have logged in to your account, you can start using it for sending and receiving emails.
- Your account page for your GoDaddy email will have information about your account’s email address, your current storage and quota limits, and any email addresses you have set up to forward to your account.
It also contains a link to change your password. and a link to re-verify your account. In case, you have two-factor authentication enabled on your account. Moreover, it may also have a link that allows you to disable it.
Accessing GoDaddy Email Via PC
If you access your account through a computer, you have a few different options for accessing your account.
You can use a browser’s built-in email client, or use a plug-in, or you can use a stand-alone application. Many email providers will also allow you to access your account through a web browser, but it is not always available. If you choose the browser option to access your account, you will want to ensure that you are using the most recent version of your browser.
Some versions of browsers may not be able to handle your account, while others can handle multiple accounts. If you are having trouble accessing your account with your browser, try a different browser. You can try accessing your Webmail GoDaddy login account through a plug-in or stand-alone application if all else fails.
Accessing Your GoDaddy Email Through a Mobile Device
If you have a smartphone or tablet, an Android-powered device, and use an Apple device, you can also log in to your GoDaddy email account. With a built-in email application. Moreover, for a browser-based email application, ensure you are using the latest version of the app.
There are two methods by which you can log in to your Godaddy email account, one is using the mobile application, and the other is using a phone web browser. You can choose whichever suits you the best. Follow the underneath steps to access an email account using a web browser on your android device.
- Open your mobile device and find the web browser and explore it
- You will be moved to the homepage of GoDaddy. From there click on the human face shape icon beside a cart placed on the upper right corner.
- Click on Sign In option placed under the Registered User
- After that, you will be moved to the login page, now enter your email address or username and password to access the account. You can access it using the Facebook or Google account if you linked it with the GoDaddy account.
Login GoDaddy with MS Office 365
If you are a user of Outlook 365 and want to use the GoDaddy email service, then you can use this email client by following simple yet effective steps;
- Now enter your email address and password in the given boxes Microsoft 365.
- Click “Sign in”
- You can now access a GoDaddy account on Facebook, Office 365 or even create a single email address.
Set up and Access GoDaddy Email on Gmail
- Start with opening your Gmail application
- From the Setup email option, tap on Other.
- Now type your Workspace email address and tap Next to process further
- Tap on Personal (IMAP) for account type
- Type your password and tap Next.
- Modify the incoming server setting to imap.secureserver.net and tap Next.
- Outgoing SMTP server to smtpout.secureserver.net and move further by tapping Next.
- Select your Account options and hit Next.
- Now update your Account name and Tap Next to finish setup and return to your inbox.
How to Find GoDaddy Account Info?
If you already know your account’s login information, you can go and log in to your account like you normally would. In all likelihood, you will find the information that you need listed either on your account page or your billing statement.
If you’re not sure which page it’s on, you can also try looking through your email correspondence with GoDaddy to see if you can find the information written down.
In case, you don’t have access to any of your account information and need to reset your account password, you will need to find your account information. Finding your account information can be difficult if you don’t know where to look.
However, there are some places where you are almost guaranteed to find your information: – Digital copies of your billing statement (paper or digital) – Email correspondence with GoDaddy – Log files on your computer.
What is GoDaddy Workspace?
Workspace is a complete solution service for your business that comes with buying hosting from GoDaddy. This email solution allows managing Gmail and GoDaddy email at the same time in real-time. Its online panel allows you access to support from specialists. It has many security features that armor your site from hackers and malware assaults.
How to Login to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail?
- Enter https://sso.godaddy.com/login in the search bar of the web browser and hit the enter button
- You will be moved to the homepage of the domain registration giant.
- Now enter your Go Daddy’s workspace login email in the Email Address and password below.
- Other options give prompt access to your accounts, such as login in with the Google account and Facebook.
- Select the “Sign-in” option to access your GoDaddy workspace webmail account.
How to Reset Your GoDaddy Email Password?
If you don’t remember your GoDaddy email login information, you need to reset your password before logging into your account. The easiest way to do this is to follow the underneath steps;
- Visit the Forgot Password page in your account.
- Once you’re there, you will be asked to enter your email address.
- Now you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- After clicking that link, you can reset your password and log into your account.
The process for resetting your account password is very similar to the process for resetting a forgotten password for another account. You will be asked to enter your new password, confirm your new password, and then enter your new verification code.
You can also see a list of your recent login attempts and clear the list if you feel there may be a problem with your account.
The login details for your GoDaddy email account are not as simple as you would like. However, with these tips, you can access your account on any device, at any time, and from any location. Moreover, you can protect your account from malicious attempts to access it by setting up two-factor authentication.
Ans: There might be several reasons that restrict access to your GoDaddy account, have a look at a few;
- Your password has expired.
- You are trying to log in with the wrong password
- You haven’t confirmed your account.
- The account is hacked, and hackers have changed the password
- Check whether your inbox is empty or has enough space for new emails
- Start with visiting the “Godaddy workspace” and logging in
- Choose “Workspace” from the menu.
- Now choose the Manage option placed next to the domain
- Click on the delete button
- Login to your Google email account from your browser.
- Now, click on the setting icon.
- Click to check all settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose your Gmail accounts
- Import and choose to Add a Mail account under to add the email address option.
- A pop-up window will appear; now add your GoDaddy Email address.
- Now type your GoDaddy Webmail credentials.
- From POP Server, enter pop.secureserver.net.
- Browse the options and choose where you want to activate.
- Open your Gmail account to see your GoDaddy Sign-in info.
- Now you can see that your GoDaddy mail is transferred into your Gmail account.